Saturday, March 10, 2012

From mom


Julia, I was so excited to find out I was pregnant with you.  Your dad picked your first name and I picked your middle name. Dawn, meaning you are like a new beginning.  I prayed so hard to feel you move, after my last miscarriage.  Prayers do get answered; you have been my most active baby.  Sometimes I wonder if you are trying to kick your way out.  When I had the ultrasound with you, it was so cute to see you put your hands in front of your face, like you are already prepared to not have picture taken.  You will have tons of pictures taken, your dad is picture happy and you are the first to be born when we have a good quality digital camera.  We love you so much already, I stress that sometime this doesn’t seem real.  I am really nervous, after my last pregnancy.  I set up your crib with help from your brother James.  Your Dad has always set it up by himself for your older siblings.  There are tons of frilly dresses and cute clothes hanging in closets.  I have a hard time passing the little girl department without buying stuff.  I am wondering what type of personality you will bring to our family.  It is going to be weird having a new baby after so long; I am so out of habit of having diaper bag. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...