Saturday, March 10, 2012

Your Brother Jared

Hello Julia my name is Jared and I love you.  Look at my Green Quilt of Awesomeness that Dad made for me.  He will make you lots and lots of pretty quilts.

I love you a lot, and a lot, and a lot and a lot. I love you a lot, and a lot, and a lot and a lot. I love you a lot, and a lot, and a lot and a lot.

I hope that you will be nice. And I want you to not pull my hair or cry when I am sleeping.

I love playing the games which have fighting in it.  These games include Portal 2, Plants vrs Zombies, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio.

My favorite color is green.  I love to eat watermelons.  I like to play with my Lego both the blocks and on the computer.

My brothers name is James and my Sisters name is Rebecca. They are nice to me I think they will be nice to you also.

Love

Jared Dean Healey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...